Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hover issues

Zandian

Reaction score
Ok, another problem. On two occasions now I’ve taken off Amy my Skydio goes up about 20 ft and hovers without my being able to move it further with the co troller. Eventually it allows me to control it.

This is different than my other issue posted where I lose controller connectivity. I get no message here that I’ve lost connectivity.

thoughts?

Z

Are you in Airplane Mode on the phone when you do this?

I think both my issues are related to my iPhone jack. I think it’s going bad. Come to think of it I believe I’ve had charging issues with this iPhone too. Going to check it out at the Apple store.

Reactions: Ridefreak
I've been through 3 work Iphones over the last 5 years and the jack is always the reason they need replaced. Charging issues are the first symptom. If you get it repaired ditch any cheap Chinese cords you might have, they are the main cause but the jack is a poor design anyway.

Reactions: Jim
I've been through 3 work Iphones over the last 5 years and the jack is always the reason they need replaced. Charging issues are the first symptom. If you get it repaired ditch any cheap Chinese cords you might have, they are the main cause but the jack is a poor design anyway.
Maybe switch to wireless charging to reduce use of the port?

Maybe switch to wireless charging to reduce use of the port?
2 years ago I started using only apple cables and the problem stopped, also my current phone doesn't support wireless charging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup