Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

How good are Skydio drones?

sunnyman

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new at SkydioPilots forum. I have DJI Mavic Air 2, and people that I know fly only DJI drones.

I've been seeing Skydio ads and video online, and I became curious. How good are Skydio drones when compared to DJI drones in similar price range?

Also do any of the 3rd party apps (e.g. Litchi) work with Skydio drones?

Thanks,
Sunnyman

Depends on what you're looking for? DJI drones are excellent fliers, stable, reliable, have longevity, great cameras and possibly spy for the CCP.

DJI is not in the same league as Skydio when it comes to tracking, and Skydio is not as good as DJI in most everything else. So it comes down to your need; if sport tracking is what you want Skydio is the best IMO.

DJI has much better aftermarket software support, personally Litchi and others did not do much for me. I believe Skydio drones are more difficult to support due to the AI.

Depends on what you're looking for? DJI drones are excellent fliers, stable, reliable, have longevity, great cameras and possibly spy for the CCP.

DJI is not in the same league as Skydio when it comes to tracking, and Skydio is not as good as DJI in most everything else. So it comes down to your need; if sport tracking is what you want Skydio is the best IMO.

DJI has much better aftermarket software support, personally Litchi and others did not do much for me. I believe Skydio drones are more difficult to support due to the AI.
Very cool. Thanks for your quick response.
Skydio may not be for me, but they definitely make sense for capturing active movements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup