Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Iphone 7 incorrect password after resetting the password on drone.

Skyrama

Reaction score
I read about password reset and it worked for my ipad but i need it for my phone and it just wont connect to iphone 7 at all. I did forget network as well and nothing. It will show its connected to my wifi in the phone so the password obviously works but when i do it in the app says can’t connect check your password etc. i deleted app and reinstalled but same over n over. Any ideas as the last thread on this wasn’t helping me solve this issue. Thanks 🤙🏽🤙🏽

I had something similar after I changed the password. At the point where the app is asking for your password (and the phone's Wifi is already connected) try cancelling the pw request in the app. I did this and the app went right into the control/operation screens and was able to control the drone fine. The app used to only ask for a PW when an update deleted the credentials, that was always handled through the phone's wifi interface. Now the app asks every time even if the phone is already connected.

I had something similar after I changed the password. At the point where the app is asking for your password (and the phone's Wifi is already connected) try cancelling the pw request in the app. I did this and the app went right into the control/operation screens and was able to control the drone fine. The app used to only ask for a PW when an update deleted the credentials, that was always handled through the phone's wifi interface. Now the app asks every time even if the phone is already connected.
Yeah thank you, it didn’t work at 1st then i restarted my phone and when i hit cancel without punching password on the app it finally connected by passing the password page did the job. It was like being stuck in purgatory with no way out. Thanks again. 🙏🏼

Reactions: Ridefreak

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup