Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Just for fun - Skydio Order No

Ordered 10/1 about 4:00pm central. Order completion email came today, 12/30.

Z

Got my email today, purchased the beacon, controller and a spare battery, forgot to get props.

I’m excited to try it out, my H and Anafi need a break. Here they are yesterday in some snow.

People who ordered a day after me have completed already. I have sent them another friendly reminder email. I wonder what happened. Why can’t things just happen the way they’re supposed to?

People who ordered a day after me have completed already. I have sent them another friendly reminder email. I wonder what happened. Why can’t things just happen the way they’re supposed to?
You forgot to mail in the brown envelope? ?

A miracle has occurred. I just got and did my completion. I took six hours to place my order and they just got to me now.

Got my "Complete Your Order" email from [email protected] last night at 7:33 pm CST and a link to do just that. But what I did instead was to cancel my order this morning and ask for a refund via email. They got back promptly and said my order had been canceled and that my refund would take "a few business days for your refund to be processed and reflected in your account." For the money that I would have invested in the Skydio2, and what I've done with the MavicAir, is to use the drone/controller for videography/photography and not obstacle avoidance, I'm going to put my money toward a DJI Mavic2 Zoom.

Here's hoping all of you that want and need the Skydio2 receive it quickly. Sounds like a great drone that performs well at what it does, but it just isn't right for my needs.

You could have gotten the thing and sold it for a profit. It's a bit much to process. To have it right there and just walk away.

You could have gotten the thing and sold it for a profit. It's a bit much to process. To have it right there and just walk away.
I suspect you are right, but then I have to consider how much my time is worth. More than a profit, whatever that would have been. And it took you 6 hours to complete the process just to order it.

Reactions: Lifeisfun
I suspect you are right, but then I have to consider how much my time is worth. More than a profit, whatever that would have been. And it took you 6 hours to complete the process just to order it.
Thanks for not being hoarder and helping another guy get his bird at reasonable price direct :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup