Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

More wicked Skydio 2 moto action

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
New bakD flick is out and Skydio 2 really delivered the shots on this one. It's taken quite some time but I'm pretty good at anticipating the shot now, judging terrain, deciding what mode, distance, and position to get the best angle. I love this drone!

Reactions: Trailryder42
Nice... I LOVE it over there and try to do it every chance I can. Kinda cool seeing it from a ST prospective as I only get to in my wheeler..

Excellent work! Love the drone and first-person videos. Assume you keep the Skydio 2 in your backpack and remove and launch it when you see a great opportunity to use it -- pls confirm. Also, are you using a gopro and chest or helmet mount for the first person shots?

Excellent work! Love the drone and first-person videos. Assume you keep the Skydio 2 in your backpack and remove and launch it when you see a great opportunity to use it -- pls confirm. Also, are you using a gopro and chest or helmet mount for the first person shots?
Pretty much. I use factory case in backpack and when I find line open enough I'll throw her in the air. In the PNW most of the high alpine trails are heavily tree'd so I got be pretty pragmatic about where I film with Skydio. For first person in this video I'm using a GoPro Hero 9 with a Dango Chin mount on the front of my helmet breather box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad