Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

My Skydio videos

Ridefreak

Wiki Editor
Reaction score
There's still allot of open land in NM, it's slowly but surely going away though.

dmac1

Reaction score
Here's another one of my moto videos, big bike version. With the two of us riding at speed together the drone occasionally would switch to tracking the other rider, I was able to test and practice rehoming the drone to the beacon holder, it works very well. Just push the blue button on the beacon and it will stop following the other person and return to following the beacon.

Cool vid Chris! Love the adjusting mid ride...didn't notice it till late in the vid...then I was like....umm hmm! GREAT idea!

I had my S2 up pretty high trying GPS tracking on a road...musta went too high cuz it lost me at one point. Wish we could get distance data on Beacon so we could see where its at in that regard.

Reactions: Ridefreak

richinAZ

Reaction score
Ridefreak.....Your video Moab-dead cow Trail rocks ! if i already didnt own a Skydio 2 id go buy one after seeing that ! Great job and content !

Reactions: Ridefreak

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
With Tron soundtrack even! Nice vid! Very little of our riding our in PNW is wide open. Mostly high alpine lots of trees so I haven't got to film a ton with Skydio but I've been super stoked on the results when I have.

Ridefreak

Wiki Editor
Reaction score
Ridefreak.....Your video Moab-dead cow Trail rocks ! if i already didnt own a Skydio 2 id go buy one after seeing that ! Great job and content !
Thanks Rich. Dead Cow is one of my favorites, When I first got the SD2 that trail was this first one I thought of with the drone's avoidance. It was a real test for the SD2 which did amazingly well.

Ridefreak

Wiki Editor
Reaction score
With Tron soundtrack even! Nice vid! Very little of our riding our in PNW is wide open. Mostly high alpine lots of trees so I haven't got to film a ton with Skydio but I've been super stoked on the results when I have.
We've got some of that in our mountains but they're all snowed in through the winter, if we're lucky we catch a break and ride the desert when it's cold. It's snowed again last night, I doubt I could ride that same area tomorrow. When it's moist, winter riding in the desert here is pretty nice.

Ridefreak

Wiki Editor
Reaction score
Nice video, looks like you guys had fun with your bikes. If you 3ver get a chance ride Hartmans Rock recreation area near Gunnison Colorado, it is a blast.
Thanks, I've been there, its a very unique area and nice place to visit. We rode the CDT up there on DS bikes and visited it on the way to Lake city.

Ridefreak

Wiki Editor
Reaction score
This is a scenic ride through a very pretty area of New Mexico, enjoy.

The beacon was beeping with high wind warnings almost the entire time it was up in the air, I was able to lower the altitude which pulled in more of the background into the video and allowed it to keep up sort of.

Last edited:
Reactions: VEGASROBBI

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmsch