Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New refrigerator magnets

LivinLarge

Reaction score
My new refrigerator magnets. I ordered a couple of these to use as landing targets for the Skydio. They were inexpensive and arrived quickly for a custom job, but the logo is too large in relation to the black background. The image I sent them was the same size as the logo on the Skydio case. I have contacted them and I am sure they will sort it out.

Attachments

• logo magnet.JPG
    logo magnet.JPG
    533.7 KB · Views: 8
I'd like to order some, and if they are LARGER as your comment seems to indicate, that would indeed be my preference. How can I order some? Do you have a link, and maybe a reference number that the printer could reference?

I'd like to order some, and if they are LARGER as your comment seems to indicate, that would indeed be my preference. How can I order some? Do you have a link, and maybe a reference number that the printer could reference?
I think it is important to have a large enough black area around the white logo for Skydio to recognize it. The artwork I sent them had a 5" diameter logo on a 10" x 12" rectangle, like the Skydio case. What they made was an 8" logo on 10" x 12" rectangle and so it does not work well. If you want a large logo, you need a proportionally larger black rectangular sign. Also I would spell it out to them what size the logo must be on the finished product.
I ordered these from bestofsigns.com. here is the image I sent them:

Attachments

• logo sign.jpg
    logo sign.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 8
I think it is important to have a large enough black area around the white logo for Skydio to recognize it. The artwork I sent them had a 5" diameter logo on a 10" x 12" rectangle, like the Skydio case. What they made was an 8" logo on 10" x 12" rectangle and so it does not work well. If you want a large logo, you need a proportionally larger black rectangular sign. Also I would spell it out to them what size the logo must be on the finished product.
I ordered these from bestofsigns.com. here is the image I sent them:
Excellent! Exactly what I want. I have a large BLACK tri-fold tonneau cover on my truck. That will work out perfectly in the larger size! I appreciate the information!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES