Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

NEW SENSOR RELEASE RUMOR

Will Skydio Stick w/ 1/2” Sensor or Make the Switch to 1”?

• Sticking to 1/2”

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stepping it Up to 1” CMOS!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I know Something You Don’t!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t Care

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Website
www.kapture3designs.com
I have been asking fellow pros their thoughts on the next SkyDio Sensor, and want to combine with the professionals here to see if we can’t get this one right!

FYSA: the $15K DJI M30 pulled this 1/2” sensor 48MP photo. All the major players in the UAS Industry use Sony sensors from SkyDio (IMX577 1/2.3”) to Autel (IMX383 1”CMOS) to the Beast from Freefly, the Astro which uses the Sony A7RIV FF 61MP.

Really would love to hear what everyone thinks is coming next!

I have been asking fellow pros their thoughts on the next SkyDio Sensor, and want to combine with the professionals here to see if we can’t get this one right!

FYSA: the $15K DJI M30 pulled this 1/2” sensor 48MP photo. All the major players in the UAS Industry use Sony sensors from SkyDio (IMX577 1/2.3”) to Autel (IMX383 1”CMOS) to the Beast from Freefly, the Astro which uses the Sony A7RIV FF 61MP.

Really would love to hear what everyone thinks is coming next!
I am OK with the current sensor, however there is always room for improvement. I actually checked out the current crop of Sony Sensors available for just about any application out there, all those specifications for each sensor was mind boggling, I have no idea what they mean. I'd like to see Skydio utilize a higher quality sensor for still shots though.

Reactions: GFields

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup