Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New Software - 19.0.50/19.0.42 (android)

The new firmware has been a big improvement for me. On the first couple batteries it feels like the pre-problem update.

I had a couple disconnects but mostly when facing into the sun or going behind a tree. There is less porposping and erratic behavior.

I didn’t notice much of a difference with the new beacon 2+ and the old software.

I have the same problem with my tripltek 7 pro and S2plus the app crashes every time I push the map button or key frame settings button
considering to return the drone

The drone (Skydio 2) is not updating for me. Got an email in to Skydio at this point. They've asked for my serial number and phone info. I've never had a problem with updates going past the 'due date' before...

The drone (Skydio 2) is not updating for me. Got an email in to Skydio at this point. They've asked for my serial number and phone info. I've never had a problem with updates going past the 'due date' before...
Got an almost immediate response - 'the Play Store should be showing an update now', which it is. Update installed 👍

Saw the android update today

Has anyone had a chance to see the new update in action yet to know if there have been any decent improvements in behavior?

Reactions: Ridefreak
Has anyone had a chance to see the new update in action yet to know if there have been any decent improvements in behavior?
I need to go out and do a couple test flights w/ the new update. I've been burned before by an update that almost made the drone unusable for awhile.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
I need to go out and do a couple test flights w/ the new update. I've been burned before by an update that almost made the drone unusable for awhile.
Yep, you're who I had in mind. It seems the drone gets stupid after these updates and almost has to learn from square one all over again.

My android phone isn't showing the update yet, I am hesitant to update seems whenever I do update have to jump through a series of loops to get it right 😬

My android phone isn't showing the update yet, I am hesitant to update seems whenever I do update have to jump through a series of loops to get it right 😬
Agreed. My only problem with that is then I'll be out attempting to fly, and that'll be when the update shows up!!

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Agreed. My only problem with that is then I'll be out attempting to fly, and that'll be when the update shows up!!
exactly what i hope to avoid; nothing more annoying. so i updated successfully but for 3 days, the update failed using ios before it actually worked for me. not sure if there are battery or rc updates.

exactly what i hope to avoid; nothing more annoying. so i updated successfully but for 3 days, the update failed using ios before it actually worked for me. not sure if there are battery or rc updates.
Oh right, I didn't think to check on them... 👍

Idk about batteries of charger, but beacon and remote both updated. I believe all are 21.0.53 iirc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup