Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

See what the "Autonomy Engine" sees?

Preble

Reaction score
I note that some online videos show what the "Autonomy Engine" of the Skydio 2 sees, but I haven't seen any explanation of how they obtained that video. Is special software required to retrieve the live obstacle map generated by the Skydio 2 AI? I find it fascinating and would like that capability when my Skydio 2 arrives next month.

Those videos were done in-house at Skydio with lots of compute power. That's a lot of data coming from 6 4K cameras!
AFAIK there's no access to that data stream by the end user.

Reactions: Preble
Those videos were done in-house at Skydio with lots of compute power. That's a lot of data coming from 6 4K cameras!
AFAIK there's no access to that data stream by the end user.
That's too bad. So, the 3rd party youtube videos that were not made by Skydio had "help" from skydio to include those voxel view videos?
One example is this video by Kendall Martin:

Another example was an early review of the R1 where DC Rainmaker included clips from the Voxel view.

Anyhow, I thought the voxel view was really impressive. It would be great if there were a way to include clips from that view on some videos.

Thanks.

That's too bad. So, the 3rd party youtube videos that were not made by Skydio had "help" from skydio to include those voxel view videos?
One example is this video by Kendall Martin:

Another example was an early review of the R1 where DC Rainmaker included clips from the Voxel view.

Anyhow, I thought the voxel view was really impressive. It would be great if there were a way to include clips from that view on some videos.

Thanks.
Screen shot of comments on that video explaining how he got that footage.

1605384181206.png

Reactions: slydio and Preble

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES