Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 + Ford Raptor off-roading

stefanonwheels

Reaction score
My Skydio 2 had to face speeds higher than 35 mph and wind speeds of probably 20 mph or more and did pretty well! :D
Check it out here:

Reactions: Ridefreak
What would we do without Redington Pass?
Willow Springs next?
Well, hello there, fellow Tucsonian! :) Yeah, Redington Pass is a great playground. It's 10 minutes from my house, so it's perfect to go out and play if I don't have a lot of time or to quickly test upgrades to the truck or changes in suspension settings before longer runs. And there's 2 quite nice jumps back there, if you know what I mean. Plus, it's so pretty in the late afternoon ?
Haven't done Willow Springs yet but I've done the Apache Trail. Is Willow Springs similar?

Last edited:
Willow Springs is not as crowded. Certainly worth a look. Takes a bit longer to get there. You could spends several weekends out there and not see the same roads twice.

Willow Springs is not as crowded. Certainly worth a look. Takes a bit longer to get there. You could spends several weekends out there and not see the same roads twice.
Good to know - thanks! Going up there again sometime is on my list for the time before it gets hot in PHX again anyway. Apache Trail has some fun upfill gravel corners, too, where the S2 might actually be able to keep up with.
Thanks for the recommendation! ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup