Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio launches money-saving accessory bundles with new Sport Kit, Cinema Kit

Many have reported that if a deposit was placed prior to the accessory price increase, Skydio will respect the prior, lower accessory pricing.

And with that older pricing, these bundles won't offer any significant discounts. They will (by my calculations) cost more unless every single accessory in the bundle was otherwise going to be purchased. For instance, most won't want that hard case, as each Skydio 2 already comes with a small, lightweight soft case.

Though these bundles could make sense for those who placed pre-orders after the accessory price increase.

Last edited:
I think the Cinema Kit is the same as the 1st Pro Kit. - 3 Batteries vs 4 Batteries.
New Pro Kit appears to have 1 additional battery and Anafi's tablet adapter.
Unless the "care support" is included in the $2500 not sure $600 jump is worth 1 extra battery & holder.
The Cinema kit if I recall my Pro Kit price is higher than the 1st Pro Kit.

Many have reported that if a deposit was placed prior to the accessory price increase, Skydio will respect the prior, lower accessory pricing.

And with that older pricing, these bundles won't offer any significant discounts. They will (by my calculations) cost more unless every single accessory in the bundle was otherwise going to be purchased. For instance, most won't want that hard case, as each Skydio 2 already comes with a small, lightweight soft case.

Though these bundles could make sense for those who placed pre-orders after the accessory price increase.
If Skydio honors original pricing for the early orders , the Sports Bundle amounts to a $15 saving ...

Since weight and ease of transport for me is super important, I'm not considering the Pro-case or Cinema bundle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES