Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio X2E happy owner and operator

fishbowl

Reaction score
After reading a few negative review of this uav, I deceided to write a short experiences review. Currently, lots of people are bashing against Skydio, (No I'm not a Skydio employee). Most of these people bashing Skydio are not even flying an X2E. Personnaly I sold my M300 RTK and all other chinese made drones to only use american made drones.

The learning curve was not steep at all with the X2E, it fly like a charm! You have to rely more on the embeded AI and software to plan a 3D scan and it is awesome. Here you can see an image
made with an X2E inside a telecom tower. On a 3D scan this unit will even by itself fly inside the structure to take excellent pictures. I shall post more in a few days.

Regarding the customer services, it is not an issue at all! Everybody is nice and professionnal and my company experience with the is excellent!

Teleco2.JPG

Hello fishbowl. Do you know if Skydio will sell the 3D scan and AEF to consumers who own an S2? I have been sending forms in for a “sales representative” and never receive a response. I also have yet to see this in action other than demos from Skydio or distributors. Guess X2s are out since they only want big enterprises which would have the AI already included. Thanks for any information since I purchased the S2 hoping to upgrade to the AEF and 3D scan. I might just send it back now.

Reactions: MikeA
After reading a few negative review of this uav, I deceided to write a short experiences review. Currently, lots of people are bashing against Skydio, (No I'm not a Skydio employee). Most of these people bashing Skydio are not even flying an X2E. Personnaly I sold my M300 RTK and all other chinese made drones to only use american made drones.

The learning curve was not steep at all with the X2E, it fly like a charm! You have to rely more on the embeded AI and software to plan a 3D scan and it is awesome. Here you can see an image
made with an X2E inside a telecom tower. On a 3D scan this unit will even by itself fly inside the structure to take excellent pictures. I shall post more in a few days.

Regarding the customer services, it is not an issue at all! Everybody is nice and professionnal and my company experience with the is excellent!

View attachment 465
Please make a youtube X2E review - it will get a lot of attention. Will be glad to take a look into uncut end-to-end video of its operating

Reactions: MikeA
Hello fishbowl. Do you know if Skydio will sell the 3D scan and AEF to consumers who own an S2? I have been sending forms in for a “sales representative” and never receive a response. I also have yet to see this in action other than demos from Skydio or distributors. Guess X2s are out since they only want big enterprises which would have the AI already included. Thanks for any information since I purchased the S2 hoping to upgrade to the AEF and 3D scan. I might just send it back now.
Yes, they will, according to my tech rep. Their support response time has improved since late December. Mike told me they had increased their staff.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado