Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Thoughts on Skydio’s new January 4th “Update?”

DroneGuy007

Reaction score
Curious if this is a Skydio 3 or a software update for the Skydio 2? I hope not cause I just bought the Skydio 2. Thoughts?

there would be more of a build up and a teaser if it was a new drone

judging from the post, it’s an update with waypoints on the cable cam or something

from the comments it seems a few of the previous features flyer’s might have had early access

I asked Adam Bry for some gossip haha!

could be wrong though, someone pointed out the S2 is sold out on their website…

judging from the post, it’s an update with waypoints on the cable cam or something

from the comments it seems a few of the previous features flyer’s might have had early access

I trust the company will keep its promise as what they declare EOS/EOA policy officially on the website.

1640917147905.png

I believe it will be more than just waypoints. Possibly multiple subject tracking or master shots like DJI where it edits it for you. Possible AI integrated footage more heavily?

True but ideal the reduce your stocks , if there is a new one , nobody want to buy the old...

There will probably not be a new drone released on Jan 4th but a software update.

CEO of Skydio, Adam Bry, said it today. And, he said it will be about a new dimension of autonomous flight for cinematography and they've been working on for years

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup