Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

turning off sound.

pawntan

Reaction score
This should be a simple solution for ios user. But it's not . Can some one or skydio support answer the following question ? I can't turn off sound while recording.
The video with buzzing sound is just not helpful . Sure I can edit with video editing software. But I want to just a simple fly-> download -> upload to youtube. I don't want to spend too much time with video editing. There must be an option to turn off sound completely

I haven't looked closely at the latest update but that's always been turned on/off through the app. You can also restrict the app from accessing phone's microphone and accomplish the same thing. I never record sound off the phone for the same reasons you mentioned.

I haven't looked closely at the latest update but that's always been turned on/off through the app. You can also restrict the app from accessing phone's microphone and accomplish the same thing. I never record sound off the phone for the same reasons you mentioned.
@Ridefreak Are you using an IPhone or Android?

The option to toggle sound recording on/off seems to be/been available in Android but not Apple.

@Ridefreak Are you using an IPhone or Android?

The option to toggle sound recording on/off seems to be/been available in Android but not Apple.
I'm using android, I think you still have the option on not granting permission to the app for sound on ether platforms but as you're probably aware that's more of a phone thing.

EDIT, I saw the post where it won't let you fly with the mic turned off. That sucks.

Last edited:
Yes , how do I report this to Skydio support. It's not fair for iphone users

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES