Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

What is T-Drone?

ossaward

Reaction score
T-Drone is a foldable, lightweight and portable drone as shown by the producer. This Mini-drone is a three-speed drone that includes a 720p high-quality camera and a 120-degree viewing reach. This drone has a gravity sensory system that keeps it from flying into obstacles when in auto mode.

There are so many amazing features that made T Drone one of the top-selling drones in the market today and we will explain these features in details as you keep reading this review.

T Drone is a sleek, compact and durable electronic device. It can cover a distance of 42.5 miles per hour with a speed of 19m/s. T Drone provides magnificent video footage with its 12MP camera mounted on a 360-degree loop.

This mini-drone stays in air for about 26 minutes taking shots and video recordings and even performing aerial stunts before, its battery drains out completely. If you love to fly drones for fun only or use it for aerial filming, I ensure you that if you purchase this drone, you’ll love it.

Specifications​

• Product Name: M690
  • Flying Weight: 4.2 kg (with payload and smart battery)
  • Time of Endurance: 0.5 kg payload > 71 mins 1 kg payload > 60 mins (Smart battery)
  • Flying Height: 100-1,000 m (Normal) 6,500 m Altitude (Max. limit)
  • Wind Resistance Level: Force 6 (13m/s)
  • Power System: T-MOTOR Power System
  • Comprehensive Three-proof Ability: Normal or lP43 (Environment temperature:-30 – +55 °C)
  • Frame Size: 690 mm
  • Useful Load: 0.5 – 1 kg
  • Flying Range: 10 km
  • Flying Speed: 10~35 km/h (Normal) 65 km/h (Max.)
  • Waterproof: 200 mm / 24 h
  • Battery: ARESUAS G0409 31.5 AH Smart Battery (Recommend VTATTU 4S 32AH (Our smart battery increase 15% flight time than others)
  • FC: A3/A3 pro PIX Micropilot
  • Specifications​

• Product Name: M690
    • Flying Weight: 4.2 kg (with payload and smart battery)
    • Time of Endurance: 0.5 kg payload > 71 mins 1 kg payload > 60 mins (Smart battery)
    • Flying Height: 100-1,000 m (Normal) 6,500 m Altitude (Max. limit)
    • Wind Resistance Level: Force 6 (13m/s)
    • Power System: T-MOTOR Power System
    • Comprehensive Three-proof Ability: Normal or lP43 (Environment temperature:-30 – +55 °C)
    • Frame Size: 690 mm
    • Useful Load: 0.5 – 1 kg
    • Flying Range: 10 km
    • Flying Speed: 10~35 km/h (Normal) 65 km/h (Max.)
    • Waterproof: 200 mm / 24 h
    • Battery: ARESUAS G0409 31.5 AH Smart Battery (Recommend VTATTU 4S 32AH (Our smart battery increase 15% flight time than others)
    • FC: A3/A3 pro PIX Micropilot

I for one love this ad.
It's like,

Are you tired of your superior drone? Tired of your Gimble stabilizing your footage?
Come to Wish.com and get a drone with with a gravity sensory system that somehow avoids objects.?.?
After all 4K video is a thing of the past. 720p is where its at. Is that a dog or a cat running by, who knows that's the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: dmac1 and Ridefreak
Sounds like op got sucked into pimping a low quality Mavic knockoff from some Chinese company. I've been contacted a few times asking if I would do the same thing; push a cheap drone on YT and I get to keep the product, all I have to do is try and influence others to buy it. No thanks.

Lets looks at the T-drone deceptions, I mean specs.
"There are so many amazing features that made T-Drone one of the top-selling drones in the market today", I guess we've all been asleep for the past 2 years while this product took the market by storm.
"Time of Endurance: 0.5 kg payload > 71 mins 1 kg payload > 60 mins (Smart battery)" That's so far off the mark its funny, I'd like to see the OP back those claims up, the T-drone website claims 15~20min. Let me clue you in, this drone wouldn't leave the ground with a .5KG payload let alone a 1KG payload, do you really think we are that stupid?
"Breathtaking Videos and Pictures With 4K Camera Drone", "It offers remote control, different speeds, and a camera resolution of 720p." Which is it, 720 or 4K?

To the op, your post might have an inkling of credibility if you didn't join the forum 2 min before you posted this. Why don't you troll that junk somewhere else? I doubt you'll be back to backup some of these claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmac1
I'm surprised that Skydio mods are allowing the OP's post to remain on the forum. But then again, maybe they too see the comedic value in it.

Hey OP - lets see your 'drone' in action...or did the freebie they sent ya already crash n burn? LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup