Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

What return settings are you guys using

A few days ago I took off at normal test spot and lost connection (in a few seconds) came up on screen. The S2 immediately went to RTH altitude and hovered for 60sec.. As it was configured to: my question is what if there was
tree branch in the way would it try to find away around? It really went up fast.

A few days ago I took off at normal test spot and lost connection (in a few seconds) came up on screen. The S2 immediately went to RTH altitude and hovered for 60sec.. As it was configured to: my question is what if there was
tree branch in the way would it try to find away around? It really went up fast.
As I understand the only time OA isn't working is when its descending during landing.

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
Thanks . Have you reset the distance above ground to anything like 1 ro 2 feet? (default is 8)

Thanks . Have you reset the distance above ground to anything like 1 ro 2 feet? (default is 8)
Are you referring to the Height Floor, if so that's on, 8 feet.

Yes was wondering if any of you have dropped it to 1-3 ft

Pretty sure it's ether on (8') or off (OA determines the floor height). I don't think you can select anything lower then 8' except off.

This is reason trying I have been trying to fly around and through a lot of areas like the one in the photo (I live on golf course) The manual notes disabling height floor may help in this situation. Any comments would be appreciated. This type of area is all around the area I live in. I am amzed at how well the AI works on this machine.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220502_174205.jpg
    20220502_174205.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 1
Turning the height floor off will help in those kind of trees. You're probably ok going slow, there's allot of branches and not many leaves which isn't ideal for OA but it's likely fine unless you're trying to fly through there at speed. Once they're leave covered it's navigates allot better and faster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad