Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

3D Scan Purchase?

Dotman

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been researching for months on how to purchase 3-D scan and AEI for the S2. I have filled out many forms requesting a “sales person“ to contact me. No luck with anyone responding. Also calling in to support it times out and goes to voicemail every time. Has anyone here ever purchased these add-ons? If so how did you do it? It just doesn’t seem like it’s available as stated in June.

I have had no issue getting ahold of Skydio enterprise sales. They were prompt and helpful. One thing I would check - a lot of us all work from cell phones these days. Do you by any chance have any blockers against spam calling? They could be trying to call you and getting hung up in the ether.

I have had no issue getting ahold of Skydio enterprise sales. They were prompt and helpful. One thing I would check - a lot of us all work from cell phones these days. Do you by any chance have any blockers against spam calling? They could be trying to call you and getting hung up in the ether.
You're lucky to be someone Skydio is interested in. most of the mere mortals don't get such attention.

You're lucky to be someone Skydio is interested in. most of the mere mortals don't get such attention.
I find that odd, but wonder if they are shutting down for holidays or reducing office hours for a bit? I am pretty sure I am a mere mortal.

Haha.....definitely no phone calls from Skydio. I did finally get a reply via email after submitting a complaint through the online chat which directs to email so it’s not a real chat. However I replied immediately and as of now 4 days later still no response. One thing they said is the email was not from a “company” but I should not worry. Yea right. First direct clue that they really don’t want to sell Scan and Skills to the average user. So if anyone has a contact with sales please pass them on to me. I can’t believe they advertise this and don’t really want to sell it to us mortals. Another thing is I am still waiting on my 5-7 day shipping for an S2. I’m on day 16 with no updates from Skydio. I’m almost at the end of my efforts. Good luck to you all with this company if something goes wrong with your drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup