Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone get shipping info yet?

@kenmavic2zoom How do you like the Evo 2 Pro so far? Have you seen the Nano/Lite series yet? I was taking a pretty serious look at those before S2+ popped up.
i still think the camera on the e2p is the best camera on the market; the videos are incredible. i saw the new autel lineup and i pre-ordered the nano but i think the lite is maybe just a step down from e2p....still worthy. i'm an autel fan so i'll stick with those drones as my favourites until mavic3 can get its act together. the skydio 2 is in a class all itself and as you know the s2+ you can't pass up.

Reactions: TonyPHX
@kenmavic2zoom Just realized from your name Ken that you obviously have or had a M2 Zoom. Funny thing, one area near my AMA field, I simply cannot fly my M2 Zoom. I have a full signal and go to immediate pixelation followed by loss of telemetry and video all in a few seconds every time. I'm convinced somebody in that area does not like RC vehicles. : ) It happens with the M2 Zoom, but all my other gear from that same vendor, no issue. I am going to check it out with the S2+ just for curiosity when it arrives.
You need to get a new oscillator crystal for a new channel on your M2Z ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TonyPHX
@kenmavic2zoom If not for the Skydio I was taking a serious look at Autel. Just watched some videos of the E2P and it is indeed outstanding.
I was considering E2P V2. I love their Smart controller. Also had a Mavic 3 but returned it due to, to many issues. I was looking at Skydio 2 before the +. Once they announced the + it made the choice much easier. I could still get an Air 2 S with RC Pro and the Skydio 2+ Pro kit and still be $1000 less than the Mavic 3 (with RC Pro).

Reactions: RiverEagle
yeah that does sound strange. standard controller or smart controller? i haven't had any issues with my M2Z but it hasn't been my go-to in quite awhile...moved on the Autel Evo 2 Pro.
The standard one. I had a smart controller and found it to be underpowered and sold it on ebay. Now I use tripltek tablet with all my controllers. Nice to have Skydio, DJI, and others all on the same tablet.

Someday when adventurous I am going to figure out why signal's are so bad there.

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
So was that 5-7 days or 5-7 business days. Ugh, they sure are taking their time ain't they.
Not supposed to charge ones credit card until it's shipped.

Hopefully it's because they are swamped with orders.

I suspect DJI's timing of a botched overpriced Mavic 3, missing features and bugs is probably helping Skydio

yeah this might be there first time taking orders on day 1 of the launch lately. iirc, the last time they launched a product, s2, it wasn't available to everyone right away. i don't know the skydio operation but i bet they are swapped because all s2 traffic immediately went to s2+ on the first, too. also this is their first time sending out drones with a care plan, if it's not flawless there will be delays for pro orders.

yeah this might be there first time taking orders on day 1 of the launch lately. iirc, the last time they launched a product, s2, it wasn't available to everyone right away. i don't know the skydio operation but i bet they are swapped because all s2 traffic immediately went to s2+ on the first, too. also this is their first time sending out drones with a care plan, if it's not flawless there will be delays for pro orders.

Might be fine in a short while.

I don't think the 2+ will attract a lot of orders, maybe it will appeal to the existing customer base of the Skydio 2, but it will not help to expand into new markets.

Unbelievable. Not only the drone flying into the station, but then the cops wanting their pictures taken, and then - everything! Ballsy!
The whole thing was crazy. But the drone was totally amazing. It almost found a way out of that station. You could see the drone thinking and trying different ways out, then going under bridges, over bridges, through the matrix of wires.

Don’t try that with your DJI. I can’t wait to try it.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
The whole thing was crazy. But the drone was totally amazing. It almost found a way out of that station. You could see the drone thinking and trying different ways out, then going under bridges, over bridges, through the matrix of wires.

Don’t try that with your DJI. I can’t wait to try it.
It was incredible. I wouldn't try it with my SKYDIO. But it was a lot of fun watching them!

Hello!
After sending a similar question to Skydio support asking about shipping, I actually received a real person call from them on Friday. The Skydio2+ is in stock and shipping. No problems there. But the controller is back ordered and as of Friday they were expecting a new shipment first of this current week. That is what was holding mine up. So if your order includes a hand control I assume that is why you are having a delay in shipping as well. The representative I spoke with said they were still on track to ship with in the 5-7 business days once order is complete. My 5th day would be today.

Reactions: TonyPHX and mswlogo
Hello!
After sending a similar question to Skydio support asking about shipping, I actually received a real person call from them on Friday. The Skydio2+ is in stock and shipping. No problems there. But the controller is back ordered and as of Friday they were expecting a new shipment first of this current week. That is what was holding mine up. So if your order includes a hand control I assume that is why you are having a delay in shipping as well. The representative I spoke with said they were still on track to ship with in the 5-7 business days once order is complete. My 5th day would be today.
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I ordered the Pro kit and I’m on day 7.

Reactions: Sky Cyclist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals