Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone get shipping info yet?

More important question. Which kit did he order ;)
This is my first experience with using Shop app, Quite honestly wasn’t too thrilled with Skydio going in this direction using another source for shipping its product tracking information.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
This is my first experience with using Shop app, Quite honestly wasn’t too thrilled with Skydio going in this direction using another source for shipping its product tracking information.
I wasn't either. I've never used them or any one like them before, and really didn't love the idea of another app and giving access to my info. In my case, all for an extra battery. Once I receive it, Shop's getting shipped! 😉

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I wasn't either. I've never used them or any one like them before, and really didn't love the idea of another app and giving access to my info. In my case, all for an extra battery. Once I receive it, Shop's getting shipped! 😉
Thank you for sharing, that’s a relief I’m not the only one not comfortable with using Shop app. I’ll look into canceling out my information with Shop app after receiving my Skydio 2+ with kit, you’re right that’s too much information to be trusted with a second source.

Thank you,

Reactions: kgilbertsen
Nothing yet. I ordered in the 5th. I live in Alberta. No shipping number yet. I hope it gets here soon as we are having nice enough flying weather outside at the moment. It could deep back down to -40c any day now. 🥶

There is no need to use the Shop app if you don't wish to -- you can put your phone number in instead for order updates/delivery notifications and it will keep you updated that way.

The emails you get will help also and they include a URL to view your order via web to keep updated on it.

Ray

That’s terrific news! Was notification from the Shop app, text, email, or both?
Well, I don't know the order it came in. I went looking by opening my order email that was saved. I have the shop app on my phone, but was apparently signed out (don't know when that happened). I did get an email last night at 8pm my time that said "Some items in your Skydio order are on the way!" and that may have been sitting there a while.

Well, I don't know the order it came in. I went looking by opening my order email that was saved. I have the shop app on my phone, but was apparently signed out (don't know when that happened). I did get an email last night at 8pm my time that said "Some items in your Skydio order are on the way!" and that may have been sitting there a while.
Thank you, well that’s good news you’re getting what you ordered in a very good reasonable time frame. That’s great, guess going with the Sports upgrade made the shipping process a little quicker.

Guess those that ordered Pro kits may take longer, Congrats Tony!

Reactions: TonyPHX
someone has created a UPS shipment to my address but no further details other an the package weighs about 16 lbs. all i can think of is Skydio 2+ Pro kit ordered on January 4. not yet showing in shop app.

The shipment information is based on UPS's and shop.app's information is just a copy of UPS's.

That's it. That's your Skydio 2+ Pro Kit.

Congratulations.

The shipment information is based on UPS's and shop.app's information is just a copy of UPS's.

That's it. That's your Skydio 2+ Pro Kit.

Congratulations.
thanks, i think you are right. i'm checking the ups email notification again and it says package is tracking to arrive on 1/18.

Shipper:
DCL,INC.​

Thank you, well that’s good news you’re getting what you ordered in a very good reasonable time frame. That’s great, guess going with the Sports upgrade made the shipping process a little quicker.

Guess those that ordered Pro kits may take longer, Congrats Tony!
Me being cheap got something faster! : ). First time for everything!

The S2+ Starter Kit from my Pro Kit order just shipped.

So they have split the order and it looks like the comment about Skydio waiting for the batch of Controllers is holding up the Cinema / Pro Kit shipments

I ordered a seperate battery so I have 4 total and that hasn't shipped yet either

The UPS tracking has the weight at 16lb's but the order clearly states the rest is preparing to ship

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
Shipping Label created for my Pro Kit.
Got notified by shop App.
Doesn’t look split ship to me.

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
The S2+ Starter Kit from my Pro Kit order just shipped.

So they have split the order and it looks like the comment about Skydio waiting for the batch of Controllers is holding up the Cinema / Pro Kit shipments

I ordered a seperate battery so I have 4 total and that hasn't shipped yet either

The UPS tracking has the weight at 16lb's but the order clearly states the rest is preparing to ship
i am starter kit only as well. pro kit not part of this first shipment.

Shipping Label created for my Pro Kit.
Got notified by shop App.
Doesn’t look split ship to me.
I take that back. They did split it. Grrrr.
Not flying it with just my phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES