Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Battery quirk

TonyPHX

Reaction score
One of the three batteries that came with my Skydio 2 has suddenly decided to no longer charge. Has anyone seen this before or have a quick fix? I have sent a support request to Skydio and I'm sure they will take care of me as my kit is newish and the batteries have not been cycled many times. But wondering what happened to cause this also. I have had no hard landings or rough handling.

So Skydio support reached out (very quickly) regarding my ticket, and offered me a few solutions. Ten second press of button for reset, use it up then charge, etc... I did the latter and now the battery is charging normally.

So Skydio support reached out (very quickly) regarding my ticket, and offered me a few solutions. Ten second press of button for reset, use it up then charge, etc... I did the latter and now the battery is charging normally.

Wish there was a way to discharge the battery besides putting in the drone and letting the drone sit there to run it down.

I suppose now that the Dual Charger does passthrough, I can use it to charge other devices until it's too low to do so.

Reactions: TonyPHX
So you can charge other devices using the dual charger and a SD battery? I never tried that but I could see where it might come in handy, especially in remote locations.

Reactions: TonyPHX
I will try that. In researching that I also saw that the charging cradle can be updated like other Skydio products. I'm gonna just do that to make sure it's up to date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup