Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Brand New Skydio 2+ - No Wifi SSD/Signal to connect to?

skydiopilot9

Reaction score
Hey folks. My brand new Skydio 2+ just arrived. Just removed it fresh out of the box and gone through the setup process (this isn't my first Skydio). I however cannot find any WIFI signal of the Skydio 2+ at all. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tested on 2 Andriod phones and one IOS phone and cannot see the WIFI signal to connect to. I can't see it on my laptop as well or desktop PC as well.

Has anyone come accross this issue?

Reactions: Sky Cyclist
Just spent a good 2hrs with support. I've been told Skydio 2+ (not 2) does not work in the UK due to it's 5.8ghz frequency or something. They plan to roll out an update in the future. If you have a Skydio 2+ now, there's chances it won't work overseas.

Just spent a good 2hrs with support. I've been told Skydio 2+ (not 2) does not work in the UK due to it's 5.8ghz frequency or something. They plan to roll out an update in the future. If you have a Skydio 2+ now, there's chances it won't work overseas.
Someone else in another thread was having connection issues on a new Drone.

This should be stickied some where.

Thanks.
I’m having the same issue. I live in Europe too. Did support tell you when the update is expected?

Same here, I live in switzerland, yesterday worked but today I can't find the wifi connection of the skydio 2+
This is ********, I need to work and I was especting this made in US and A worked but it's a dead bird, I'm so disapointed...

Same here, I live in switzerland, yesterday worked but today I can't find the wifi connection of the skydio 2+
This is ********, I need to work and I was especting this made in US and A worked but it's a dead bird, I'm so disapointed...
Response from Skydio Support:
”Thanks for clarifying. Our engineers are working towards a possible resolution, but we have no timeline for this fix and cannot guarantee that the product will be operable outside of the US and Canada. Skydio drones are not yet certified for consumer use or warrantied outside of the US or Canada. However, if you would like to initiate a return, I'd be glad to provide those steps to you.”

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup