Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Can't find Narrow Band option

NEDroner

Reaction score
New Skydio 2 user here with just a few flights under my belt. I can't seem to find the narrow band setting in the skydio app. I've consulted the user guide and it states this option should be available if the app is connected to the controller or the beacon. My app is connected to the beacon and the beacon is connected to the Skydio. However, in the app settings I only see menus for phone settings and another menu for drone settings. Neither of these sub menus offers a selection for Narrow Band.

New Skydio 2 user here with just a few flights under my belt. I can't seem to find the narrow band setting in the skydio app. I've consulted the user guide and it states this option should be available if the app is connected to the controller or the beacon. My app is connected to the beacon and the beacon is connected to the Skydio. However, in the app settings I only see menus for phone settings and another menu for drone settings. Neither of these sub menus offers a selection for Narrow Band.

I can't either. After 2022-01 update.

By the way, users who have controllers seem to have the option. That's what I know now.

It's probably because your phones wifi doesn't have a narrow band option or at least the right narrow band. When connected to the optional controller, its wifi does.

I have a controller on order and will report back after using it.

...Received my controller. And confirming that the narrow band option is available when my skydio phone app is connected to the controller. But not available when connected to the beacon or the drone.

Reactions: Sky Cyclist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES