Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Dual charger stil listed as "Sold out"

frankbonatelli

Reaction score
So it is still listed as sold out on their site but for those that are eagerly awaiting for it like i am I have been told the device will go on sale mid June after all obligations have been met. If you purchased with the upgrade packages and it was MIA you will see it soon. If you where like me and piecemeal things after initial purchase start watching the store around mid June.

So they tell me and if your interested.

deedeebulldog

Reaction score
So it is still listed as sold out on their site but for those that are eagerly awaiting for it like i am I have been told the device will go on sale mid June after all obligations have been met. If you purchased with the upgrade packages and it was MIA you will see it soon. If you where like me and piecemeal things after initial purchase start watching the store around mid June.

So they tell me and if your interested.
We can hope. I was told May and I think I remember someone else saying April.

richinAZ

Reaction score
Still sold out. They are not even taking back orders.
just buy the Sports Upgrade a' la carte and sell off what you dont want / need on here or EBAY. kinda crappy to have to do that but its is a path forward and TBH i couldn't imagine having to charge thru the Drone ! Huge PITA ! I tried using the "Fathersday" promo code but it didnt work...LOL. not alot of spares reasonably priced out there that i see. FWIT i have the Dual charger. would have SOLD everything by now w/o it.......

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteelTarget