Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

For everyone having issues with the "can't go over 30' without flying around first"

Lifeisfun

Reaction score
Someone got reply from Skydio:
For everyone having issues with the "can't go over 30' without flying around first" thing:
Yes we are aware of this issue, and are currently working on a fix that will be introduced in a future update.

This is no big deal but will be nice to have it fixed
Happened to me couple times but not every time.

Someone got reply from Skydio:
For everyone having issues with the "can't go over 30' without flying around first" thing:
Yes we are aware of this issue, and are currently working on a fix that will be introduced in a future update.

This is no big deal but will be nice to have it fixed
Happened to me couple times but not every time.
Skydio told me that it does this while it's trying to acquire a GPS signal. Give it a little more time after T/O and make sure that it has a good "view" of the Sky to get GPS.

Skydio told me that it does this while it's trying to acquire a GPS signal. Give it a little more time after T/O and make sure that it has a good "view" of the Sky to get GPS.
I guess different support staff different answer :)
I noticed many times when using the beacon, and jumping location it sometimes takes long time to sync GPS if phone (with data connection) is not connected. With phone connected always nice and fast.

Reactions: funonfly
I guess different support staff different answer :)
I noticed many times when using the beacon, and jumping location it sometimes takes long time to sync GPS if phone (with data connection) is not connected. With phone connected always nice and fast.
I mentioned this allready here ....

when i connect my phone i have the impression that i dont have a gps lock .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup