Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greeting from Croatia

alki9969

Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Croatia,
since I`ve owned several DJI drone models
I would like to buy Skydio 2 as my compadre on bicycle trips

But as I hear Skydio is not allowed to sell drones in EU,
is there any other way to buy Skydio 2 and deliver Croatia?

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

I would like to buy Skydio 2 as my compadre on bicycle trips (I have YT chanell named alki9969)

Welcome! Can't help with your question, but just want to say how beautiful your country is! We visited some years ago - it'd be nice to fly through Plitvice Lakes for sure... 🙂

considering all people there I doubt it is possible. someone would call national guard to shot drone down. and I`ve never been to Plitvica nationasl park - too expensive (you tourists are always welcome ) and there are much more other beautiful location besides Plitvica.

I would like to buy Skydio 2 as my compadre on bicycle trips (I have YT chanell named alki9969)

I've heard of some people using https://www.myus.com for getting US drones delivered to you internationally. It can be expensive though.

Ray

considering all people there I doubt it is possible. someone would call national guard to shot drone down. and I`ve never been to Plitvica nationasl park - too expensive (you tourists are always welcome .
Haha 😄 We hope to get there again someday to see more of your beautiful country. I'll go check out your channel. I hope you have good luck getting your drone delivered 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: alki9969
I've heard of some people using https://www.myus.com for getting US drones delivered to you internationally. It can be expensive though.

Ray
Hi @alki9969 , welcome to the group

I'm one of the owner who has ordered the skydio2 over the package-service of myus.com

On myus.co you have a postal adress in florida. the basic service for that is free. skydio send the package to this adress. if the package is arrived at myus.com you recieve a email and any picture of the parts. after that myus.com will send the package to your home adress. in my case I payd for the sending forward to switzerland (without taxes) $96. myus.com

I hope this help you ;-)

BR
Markus

considering all people there I doubt it is possible. someone would call national guard to shot drone down. and I`ve never been to Plitvica nationasl park - too expensive (you tourists are always welcome ) and there are much more other beautiful location besides Plitvica.

Am pinging original poster so they get a notification since the above reply was directed at me. Thanks and glad you chimed in @haveaniceday!

Hi @alki9969 , welcome to the group

I'm one of the owner who has ordered the skydio2 over the package-service of myus.com

On myus.co you have a postal adress in florida. the basic service for that is free. skydio send the package to this adress. if the package is arrived at myus.com you recieve a email and any picture of the parts. after that myus.com will send the package to your home adress. in my case I payd for the sending forward to switzerland (without taxes) $96. myus.com

I hope this help you ;-)

BR
Markus
thanks a lot man"
I`ll check it out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup