Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello from WV

LivinLarge

Reaction score
Been flying and building drones since the first Phantom. Currently have Typhoon H, Mavic Pro and Parrot Anafi as well as several home builds. Looking forward to the Skydio 2.

Welcome to the group. (y)

Reactions: DoomMeister
Thanks. I am already planning to modify my Skydio controller as I have done with the one for my Anafi.
I sold my Q500 4K and one of my Typhoon H 's recently. I am thinking of selling the other one.

Thanks. I am already planning to modify my Skydio controller as I have done with the one for my Anafi.
I sold my Q500 4K and one of my Typhoon H 's recently. I am thinking of selling the other one.
What is your favorite mod to the Anafi controller? Ant Booster? I have never owned a Anafi so might be looking into this.

Thanks

Two favorites. I added a switch to turn off the controller while it is powered up. I added a simple mount to attach a 10.5" tablet.

Two favorites. I added a switch to turn off the controller while it is powered up. I added a simple mount to attach a 10.5" tablet.
Interesting, so the controller has no on off switch? Does it just time out and shut itself off.

The controller Powers up when you open it up. It turns off when you close it. There is no way to manually turn it off while it is opened up with your tablet or phone attached.

The controller Powers up when you open it up. It turns off when you close it. There is no way to manually turn it off while it is opened up with your tablet or phone attached.
OK, got it.
I kinda think I will be using the Beacon controller most of the time with the Skydio but time will tell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup