Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Latest update revisions

Crracer712

Reaction score
Is there a place to find out the latest update revision #'s for the skydio, beacon and controller?

Kinda surprised there's not a sticky in this forum for such info(or maybe there is and idk about it?)

Got my new skydio 2+ yesterday and have updated the skydio 19.0.54, beacon (forgot to screenshot version), and checked controller but it didn't update and shows a 7.0.23 version.

It's all such a blur last night with the unboxing and updating. My last attempt to update the controls was USB to drone. I had previously had my phone tethered to controller, but I cannot say if that was pre or post drone update.

To answer my own question, current controller firmware is 19.0.54, just like the drone. I know this because I stumbled in to updating it.

Phone tethered to controller, app launches. Turned on drone, phone connects to drone's wifi.

I hit the gear in the app to see controller and I was greeted with 'lost wifi connection with drone'.

As soon as I hit reconnect, I noticed my controller light flashing green, for about a minute, then 'white', then eventually blue. During that time, there was no controller listed when I hit the gear icon. After being blue for about a minute, my phone toned, then I had controller under the gear showing it had gone to 19.0.54(from previously being 7.0.23).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES