Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Magnetic sign with Skydio logo for landing on car or truck

LivinLarge

Reaction score
Got in some new magnetic signs to use as a landing pad on the car. The first ones I received were not the correct size so I reordered, and these are perfect. The cost was $11.64 for two of them including shipping.

Attachments

• Mag sign.jpg
    Mag sign.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 6
  • Mag sign on car.jpg
    Mag sign on car.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: richinAZ
So after I contacted you, I ordered these magnetic signs, but went the OPPOSITE direction, and ordered them in a LARGER size. They work perfectly. I made a video about it:

Reactions: LivinLarge
Got in some new magnetic signs to use as a landing pad on the car. The first ones I received were not the correct size so I reordered, and these are perfect. The cost was $11.64 for two of them including shipping.
Where did you order these from? Could i see a copy of your order so i can get same?

I got them from bestofsigns.com
I am away from home for a few more days. Will post more info when I get back.

Reactions: Tony Miller
Here is the info from my order. They should still have the artwork from my order and from LivinLarge's order to refer to. I asked the the LOGO be larger (8" logo on a 12X18 black magnetic sign) You can ask for whatever size suits you. While LivinLarge didn't like the larger size, I SPECIFICALLY wanted it so it would be easy for the drone to spot. My experiments so far prove that out. The drone EASILY finds the larger logo.

Hello Jim Flannery,
Thank you for your order from Best of Signs. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected] or call us at (800) 971-2669 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST. Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Shipment #BS264679321604759515 for Order #BS264679321604759515

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup