Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Map Home Point

theclarks_2

Reaction score
Still learning the Controller. When I launch and select the Map to create a Home Point other than launch point, I have a blank screen other than a small live inset view lower right. The upper left has 2 icons, 1 to select map type, I don’t recognize the other icon. I’m using a phone I’ve dedicated to the controller, a Motorola Moto g6, I’ve deleted every app off the phone but I still have Google Maps? I just don’t see a map?

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Still learning the Controller. When I launch and select the Map to create a Home Point other than launch point, I have a blank screen other than a small live inset view lower right. The upper left has 2 icons, 1 to select map type, I don’t recognize the other icon. I’m using a phone I’ve dedicated to the controller, a Motorola Moto g6, I’ve deleted every app off the phone but I still have Google Maps? I just don’t see a map?
Take some screen shots of the screen(s) you refer to above and post them here.

BTW ....A good reference to be sure your doing everything right regarding setting up Home Point options in the App (starts at minute 1.00 ) in this Skydio Flight School video

Last edited:
Reactions: theclarks_2

frankbonatelli

Reaction score
From experience it sounds as tho you are offline and have not downloaded any maps for offline use. Try this at home and see if it gives you the typical map layout that you normally would see from your cell phone with google maps running online.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteelTarget