Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Mavic Air 2 for beginners

Ashleigh Carter

Reaction score
I was hesitant to get a drone before because it seemed difficult to operate and I was just basically intimidated. But I did my research and upon seeing a lot of great reviews, I finally got the Mavic Air 2. It's very user-friendly especially for beginners. Easy to navigate. I love that it has 3 different flight modes; The Tripod mode, Manual, and Sports mode. I started filming with the Tripod mode then worked my way up with the Sports mode. It also has an obstacle avoidance feature which really helps me with not crashing my drone. Plus tons of amazing features that help you get high quality footage even if you're still new to drones. I highly recommend it for beginners.

What was your first drone, and what was your experience like?

I was hesitant to get a drone before because it seemed difficult to operate and I was just basically intimidated. But I did my research and upon seeing a lot of great reviews, I finally got the Mavic Air 2. It's very user-friendly especially for beginners. Easy to navigate. I love that it has 3 different flight modes; The Tripod mode, Manual, and Sports mode. I started filming with the Tripod mode then worked my way up with the Sports mode. It also has an obstacle avoidance feature which really helps me with not crashing my drone. Plus tons of amazing features that help you get high quality footage even if you're still new to drones. I highly recommend it for beginners.

What was your first drone, and what was your experience like?
You might join our Mavic forum DJI Mavic Drone Forum
It is Mavic specific like this is Skydio specific.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr