Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

My first dirt bikin/Skydio2 vid

Nice video and view of Mary's trail Dave! DId the beacon from Skydio solve your issues?

Reactions: dmac1
Nice video and view of Mary's trail Dave! DId the beacon from Skydio solve your issues?
Thanks. Not sure Chris! I just posted a reply on my YT...short version, jury is still out...it acted up twice in the roughly 10 flights I tried.

Previosly, sometimes it would be fine for a number of flights, then next time, not. Now that I'll hafta be using a new phone, a variable has been thrown into the mix in the middle of trying to nail down the source of my issues.

I have expected that the drone's behavior to be a very repeatable process, hence all the attempts I made and notes I took. I have given up on beacon only. Next week will hopefully tell more cuz back out there again.

@dmac1 audio is crisp! Are using audio from drone or GoPro? If drone where do you have your phone at? I throw mine in my handlebar bag with mixed results. Sometimes it's good, others I get some popping.

@dmac1 audio is crisp! Are using audio from drone or GoPro? If drone where do you have your phone at? I throw mine in my handlebar bag with mixed results. Sometimes it's good, others I get some popping.
GoPro H7

Last edited:
Thanks. Not sure Chris! I just posted a reply on my YT...short version, jury is still out...it acted up twice in the roughly 10 flights I tried.

Previosly, sometimes it would be fine for a number of flights, then next time, not. Now that I'll hafta be using a new phone, a variable has been thrown into the mix in the middle of trying to nail down the source of my issues.

I have expected that the drone's behavior to be a very repeatable process, hence all the attempts I made and notes I took. I have given up on beacon only. Next week will hopefully tell more cuz back out there again.
Give me a call sometime when you have a moment, I discovered a few things on my last trip that might help your issue. I witnessed some similar behavior and realized what it was.

Second one. I was hoping the terrain continued more like what it was at the beginning....twas good for flyin tho!

Reactions: Ridefreak
The enduro loop is a fun trail.

Reactions: dmac1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup