Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

First actual riding video

ChuckG997

Reaction score
So technically my first video was all about losing my drone... this one features some actual dirt bike riding footage. Part 2 will be up in a couple days and features some more trails. I've only really played with fixed track and follow modes so far but I'm looking forward to getting into some keyframe shots the next time we're riding in the same area for a while. Hope y'all enjoy. Please let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

The drone vid looks good, I'd suggest trying out a -.5 EV comp on your gopro's protune settings on bright days in the desert like that. Turning into the direct sun will always be a tough shot. A lower EV comp will help the camera deal with that, same thing around here. You can see the ill effects in that pic above.

Reactions: ChuckG997
The drone vid looks good, I'd suggest trying out a -.5 EV comp on your gopro's protune settings on bright days in the desert like that. Turning into the direct sun will always be a tough shot. A lower EV comp will help the camera deal with that, same thing around here. You can see the ill effects in that pic above.
Good tips, thank you! I had the ND8 filter on my Skydio but probably could have used the ND32 on this day. Definitely will switch back to protune on the gopros.

Reactions: Ridefreak
Good first video

Reactions: ChuckG997

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr