Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Question about the new Keyframe capability - please advise

TonyPHX

Reaction score
I have the Skydio 2 and my understanding was the new feature for keyframe is available now. When I check for app updates, nothing new, and when I check for firmware updates, it says my S2 is up to date, but I do not appear to have this feature. Are we still waiting on the delivery of the feature or is there something I am not doing right?

It updated on my iPhone. It probably hasn't reached yours yet -- updates tend to be on a rolling basis to spread the load around so you should get yours soon enough.

Ray

Reactions: TonyPHX
So far the new version with KeyFrame has only reached IOS. I'm waiting for the Android version so I can use it with my Tripltek.

Reactions: TonyPHX
Perfect! And yes, just checked IOS, it is there now! Thank you! This is gonna be fun gettting good with Keyframe! I may build a keyframe showing my path checking for the delivery truck to bring the S2+!

• Haha
Reactions: RiverEagle
I have the Skydio 2 and my understanding was the new feature for keyframe is available now. When I check for app updates, nothing new, and when I check for firmware updates, it says my S2 is up to date, but I do not appear to have this feature. Are we still waiting on the delivery of the feature or is there something I am not doing right?

My android does not have the latest update, too.

As mentioned in the Skydio's website, the update will be available by Jan 11, 2022.

My android does not have the latest update, too.

As mentioned in the Skydio's website, the update will be available by Jan 11, 2022.
Ah cool, I can certainly wait until then for the android update. Like @Saladshooter I use a Tripltek android tablet for my droning, love the bigger screen and my iphones would always warm up and go dark on me. Patience. I will be patient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado