Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio Flight School - Episode 2 - Launching & Landing

skydioconvert

Reaction score
To SkydioPilots Admins:
Can a unique thread be set up for just these Skydio Flight School Episodes?

Lifeisfun

Reaction score
Just open youtube Skydio channel and there is Flight school playlist ready for you

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Some Skydio Flight School FYI ....

Welcome to Flight School A new video series brought to you by Skydio’s team of in-house experts to help you get even more comfortable with your Skydio 2 and learn some of our favorite tricks of the trade. A new episode of Flight School will be released weekly from now until the end of the year. Subscribe to our social media channels to catch the weekly release on YouTube and IGTV!

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
I'd love it if they'd cover something that isn't already in the manual or well documented. I really would like to see a video on what to do when Skydio gets in trouble, stuck, looses connection, especially when your flying only with beacon and loose connection. That's my reoccurring horror story right now.

Reactions: skydioconvert

skydioconvert

Reaction score
I'd love it if they'd cover something that isn't already in the manual or well documented. I really would like to see a video on what to do when Skydio gets in trouble, stuck, looses connection, especially when your flying only with beacon and loose connection. That's my reoccurring horror story right now.
Concur.... although past videos have only been 3-4 minutes each, what you're recommending is a good idea.

Hopefully (even more importantly) some of the shortcomings when using only the beacon can actually be fixed with future firmware upgrades,

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aboriginal Brotherhood