Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Somewhat disappointed

Apparently!

On the other hand over here, my Skydio 2 sits on the Shelf and my DJI Zoom 2 does most of the flying here! I even have the Controller, Beacon and other accessories like Handlebar Stands for the Controller-go figure! But even my original Mavic Pro can Zoom!
I've finally figured out why some pilots feel the need to come one here and frequently tell the other pilots how great their Chinese drone is compared to the Skydio. Its apparently where the Chinese state sponsored hackers using fake accounts go when they get tired of stealing our credit card numbers and space craft designs. It happens way to frequently to be anything else.

I've finally figured out why some pilots feel the need to come one here and frequently tell the other pilots how great their Chinese drone is compared to the Skydio. Its apparently where the Chinese state sponsored hackers using fake accounts go when they get tired of stealing our credit card numbers and space craft designs. It happens way to frequently to be anything else.
When a poster engages in name-calling, put-downs or comparative disparagement of a person or product; that often indicates you are dealing with a troll or immature/insecure person.

Reactions: Ridefreak
When a poster engages in name-calling, put-downs or comparative disparagement of a person or product; that often indicates you are dealing with a troll or immature/insecure person.
Agreed. I called you no names, did not put you down, and just made a comment about a product feature. You have an amazing ego structure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES