Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Testing the Camera without Taking Off

FliesDrones

Reaction score
Is there a way to test the camera as if it was in Hover mode while landed (record video, take picture, track a person)?

I know it's a dumb thing but I often have friends ask to check out the camera quality and I can't figure it out.

Is there a way to test the camera as if it was in Hover mode while landed (record video, take picture, track a person)?

I know it's a dumb thing but I often have friends ask to check out the camera quality and I can't figure it out.
I don't think that is a dumb thing. I would often get some simple shots with my Mavic just holding it, but I don't think there is a way of recording without launching the Skydio.

I don't think that is a dumb thing. I would often get some simple shots with my Mavic just holding it, but I don't think there is a way of recording without launching the Skydio.
Yes, that's what I'm getting at. My Mini 2 can take pictures and video, yet the Skydio 2 fails...

There's no way to do it, right?

Yes, that's what I'm getting at. My Mini 2 can take pictures and video, yet the Skydio 2 fails...

There's no way to do it, right?
That's correct.
Another oversight from the Skydio team

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr