Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Who could help me please. The app can’t find the newer software to update.

Lu1999

Reaction score
I’m just going to update the new software (21.0.64)on my skydio.
But the app shows it is up to date, there is no newer version to update.
I noted that the version of drone software now is showed as 19.0.54.
I just updated the app to the latest version 21.1.0 on my iPhone and connected the skydio.
What do I miss?
Thanks so much.🙏F3110713-EE4B-475D-86A6-3EF94EA8DE63.jpeg

i think they slow rollout the sw update to the drone itself but i can't be sure. may have to wait a few days.

Reactions: Ridefreak
The latest update is available in the Apple App Store
I had update the app on my iphone.
But it said that there is no newer firmware for drone.(the version of skydio is 19.0.54 as the pic shown)

I had update the app on my iphone.

But it said that there is no newer firmware for drone.(the version of skydio is 19.0.54 as the pic shown)
Keep trying every day to see if the new software shows up as available for an update. It should happen no later than January 17.

I had something similar happen as well, ( Mini ipad here ) Skydio App kept showing up to date.
Sooo.... checked the ipad for its own updates ( none ), turned it off for a few seconds then on again,
checked the App at the App Store once again, this time it was showing "Update".
On to the App for those little red update icons, sure enough, they showed up.

:unsure:

Reactions: kgilbertsen
Now that I'm all updated, I'm hoping some of the 'flyaway' bugs have been ironed out as we're going to be spending a couple weeks in Hawaii soon. Last thingi want to see is the drone sailing off into the sunset without me...

Now that I'm all updated, I'm hoping some of the 'flyaway' bugs have been ironed out as we're going to be spending a couple weeks in Hawaii soon. Last thingi want to see is the drone sailing off into the sunset without me...
What phone/tablet are you using?

I'm happy to report the new software has worked well for me. The constant switching to GPS tracking is gone, the herky jerky movements are virtually gone; and I can fly out long distances without worry. Orbits work now without wandering off. Improvement? Maybe, maybe not it fly's like it did before the dreaded update.

I'm happy to report the new software has worked well for me. The constant switching to GPS tracking is gone, the herky jerky movements are virtually gone; and I can fly out long distances without worry. Orbits work now without wandering off. Improvement? Maybe, maybe not it fly's like it did before the dreaded update.

That's very good to hear. I'm hoping to get out with it before leaving for vacay.

Check out this Guy before you go

Nelson Bustamante is well known in the Skydio community for his incredible cinematic, educational, and solo-adventure videos captured with Skydio 2.... | By Skydio | Facebook
He's the best! And be sure to check out his suggested drone settings too...

Reactions: BlueHeeler
until now,
The app still shows there is no newer software for skydio🥲
(I had update the latest app on my iphone)

Try now again, on the release page they said that they are going to gradually release it over la last week from 10th of Jan to the 17th.

I managed to update mine yesterday evening, about 14h after you've posted, and i've checked earlier and it was not available.

i was finally able to update last night as well. this was the first time it was somewhat problematic for me.

I still CANNOT be able to update it today.
App shows it is up to date again and again.
o_Oo_O
f3110713-ee4b-475d-86a6-3ef94ea8de63-jpeg.920

It looks from your image here like you don't have the drone connected? If so tthatcould be a problem. Might be time to do a Chat with Skydio Support and have them troubleshoot it with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup