Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone get shipping info yet?

Did your shipping notification say it was split?

Mine arrived in Texas, waiting to hear if it was indeed split up…
yes, my order notification email from skydio says this but i only got one email from skydio so i assumed there would be a second notification.

Items in this shipment​

Bls9nX9auVM8_M-TZ5KGjHHGQDglbc1of4Mz_DoKp_35_R29-n1XpvyOxozP_ZXOLe_FEyWeF2PDglvV8NInQiUoiPQ2M_2VM3YvVlTM8sZcuVAR0aEnfgaGviMVq7w_XxMbEBcTuwy5eKWDo52i9242DYjTBjwJ4eSkjqGOn-wZ_FHSjshw9Eg=s0-d-e1-ft
Skydio 2+ Starter Kit × 1

My starter+Pro should be here on Thursday in Texas. UPS says it weighs 17 pounds, hopefully not a split shipment.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Can anyone verify the shipping weight of the starter kit + pro kit?

my s2+ pro arrived today. everything included (not a split shipment).
Awesome. Supposed to get mine tomorrow.
My email implied 1 of 2 things were shipped (I forget the wording). The Shop app was vague and just says order shipped Implying everything shipped. It could all be just poor wording. Especially where it’s one combined order but 2 kits (Base Kit and Pro Kit).

My was the same weight (17 pounds), Same purchase Skydio 2+ starter kit and Pro Kit shipped together.

Enjoy and share future Skydio 2+ adventures!
correct. my box, now that i have it, says 17 pounds on the sticker. if you're looking at ups.com until you get your box, it says 16.3 lbs. i think we are safe to say none of us seem to be receiving split shipments. also marked "signature required" but driver just left it at my door and walked away.

Glad there are many of you receiving your shipments! I on the other hand am a bit frustrated. I ordered the S2+ with sports package. Today is business day 9 and order still just shows completed. Sent email to Skydio three days ago asking for update and no response yet. Second order placed on Dec 29 was the hand controller. It shipped last Friday but according to UPS is sitting in same CA city since it shipped on Friday. No movement for four days. Still says it will be delivered Friday but we will see.

I ordered a new battery (S2+) on the 10th - how does this line up with what other's order/ship times have been? As long as I receive it by the end of the month I'm good...

Everything showed up today. All looks good. I noticed my duel battery charger seems to be just charging one battery at a time. Idk only one battery light blinking while both batteries are connected and I thought should be charging. Maybe it is only one at a time. Anyone else have this?

Everything showed up today. All looks good. I noticed my duel battery charger seems to be just charging one battery at a time. Idk only one battery light blinking while both batteries are connected and I thought should be charging. Maybe it is only one at a time. Anyone else have this?
Congratulations getting the package, glad it found it’s way.

I too noticed that with the duel charger, charges one only then I seen it charges both at a time. Could be it’s processing information, then figures out okay now it’s safe to charge both?

Hopefully others will chine in,
Paul

Reactions: TonyPHX
Glad there are many of you receiving your shipments! I on the other hand am a bit frustrated. I ordered the S2+ with sports package. Today is business day 9 and order still just shows completed. Sent email to Skydio three days ago asking for update and no response yet. Second order placed on Dec 29 was the hand controller. It shipped last Friday but according to UPS is sitting in same CA city since it shipped on Friday. No movement for four days. Still says it will be delivered Friday but we will see.
Monday was a holiday, maybe that had something to do with the slow process.

Oh yeah. Hey Tony or anyone I hate to be a bother but I’m just getting into drones for the purpose of photogrammetry. Do you have any experience in this field. Have you used there 3D scan. I’m still a bit confused about it and drone deploy. Is that two differnt services with two differnt costs. Sorry if you can’t help me lol.
Sorry Cory, way above my paygrade! : ). The limit of my experience was making some ortho's using ODM which I only recently got introduced to. I look like a know-it-all but truthfully, so much to learn. : )

It’s all about your perceived angle. Totally understandable. What’s funny is in the picture it looks like the S2 has a wider gap😂. It’s the shadow.
Yes! Exactly! I looked at it again, and had to do a doubletake. They are 100% the same. I think I am at the age where my mind is playing tricks on me.

Congratulations getting the package, glad it found it’s way.

I too noticed that with the duel charger, charges one only then I seen it charges both at a time. Could be it’s processing information, then figures out okay now it’s safe to charge both?

Hopefully others will chine in,
Paul
It charges one at a time on supplied 65w charger. You need 90w + for dual. It may do both when one battery is almost done with the 65w.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup