Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greeting-from CT--Second Batch received complete order email

csperry

Reaction score
Hi all:

My order was in the second batch. Received my email this am to place my order which I did. Just wanted to share since we do not hear anything until we get the notice.

Happy Flying

Craig

Hi all:

My order was in the second batch. Received my email this am to place my order which I did. Just wanted to share since we do not hear anything until we get the notice.

Happy Flying

Craig
Nice of you to keep everyone updated ...

What follow-on information does Skydio then send/email to you?

P.S. I'm in Batch #3.

Welcome to the forum.(y)

Reactions: Blue Bird
Nice, how does that compare to what they told you the delivery date was when you ordered it?

Nice of you to keep everyone updated ...

What follow-on information does Skydio then send/email to you?

P.S. I'm in Batch #3.
Recieved the standard email that i have 10 days to order of I will lose my place. Placed my order and add a few of the goodies and then once you use the email that you ordered with they look that order up and apply the deposit.

Then you fill in the other info payment etc and they generate a new order number and send you an email that you can check the status. I will share the rest for people that are intereste as I get it.

Recieved the standard email that i have 10 days to order of I will lose my place. Placed my order and add a few of the goodies and then once you use the email that you ordered with they look that order up and apply the deposit.

Then you fill in the other info payment etc and they generate a new order number and send you an email that you can check the status. I will share the rest for people that are intereste as I get it.
Good to know .... Thanks

Hope you're in a part of the country where good weather is right around the corner.... <GRIN>

Yep, got my 2nd Batch "finalize payment" e-mail yesterday. Bought the whole shabang. Received UPS tracking # this evening. Should have a delivery date tomorrow.

Gotta give Skydio a lot of credit.... they're like the "little engine that could".

Nice to see a company keeping their promises.

Reactions: Blue Bird
Things must be getting better at Skydio. Went and checked this am and one day later I have a UPS shipping number. Now if I can get better weather.......

Mine is scheduled for Friday delivery (CA to MT), AND, the weather is supposed to get in the 40's this weekend! Looks like batch 2 is on its way.

Skydio 2, controller, beacon, batteries etc. all arrived today. No backorders. Looks like they are getting things sorted out. Will charge everything up tomorrow and try it out!

Reactions: Ridefreak
Weather looks to be pretty good across most of the country today so chances are good you'll get airborne today!!!

Very glad to hear nothing you ordered was on backlog.

Hi all:

Happy Flying

Craig
Where r u in CT. I'm in Brookfield

Norwalk. Mine arrives tomorrow. My guess is not until the weekend after charging/ updating and then the rain comes in mid week.
All my order came today. Extra battery, controller and speed charger. The drone is surprisingly heavy to me. Says very well made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup