Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hi from Germany

DrtBkDav

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im from Colorado but now I live in Germany. My drone should arrive at my parents house in Sedalia today. Then I can pick it up the next time I visit them. That seems to be the only way I can get one here.

I think next I have to take some course here to get a license to fly the thing in the EU. Not sure how hard that will be. (probably only in German) Looking forward to it following me on my dirt bike, my Skis and doing Klettersteigs in the alps. Im going to get some awesome footage.

Welcome to the forum.?

Reactions: Blue Bird
Hi Guys,

Im from Colorado but now I live in Germany. My drone should arrive at my parents house in Sedalia today. Then I can pick it up the next time I visit them. That seems to be the only way I can get one here.

I think next I have to take some course here to get a license to fly the thing in the EU. Not sure how hard that will be. (probably only in German) Looking forward to it following me on my dirt bike, my Skis and doing Klettersteigs in the alps. Im going to get some awesome footage.
Check out the weekly TNL show on YT. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCN3j77kPMeQu41gfMNd13A)... they often have guests on live watching the shows from Europe. EU flying regulations are often discussed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup