Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New Update Test

• Thread starter Deleted member 341
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 341

Approved Vendor

Went out for some fun & filmage.

S2 footage starts around the 1min 15sec mark.

iOS App Ver: 7.0.1 (14)
S2: 7.0.17

Nice job, follow is one of the better modes for the speed of a MC IMO.

Nice job, follow is one of the better modes for the speed of a MC IMO.

Thank you! I’m looking forward to trying out the newest update this Monday. I’ll be out for a ride with ADVsquared. My Beacon finally came in as well, so I get to give that a day in court.

Reactions: richinAZ
Thank you! I’m looking forward to trying out the newest update this Monday. I’ll be out for a ride with ADVsquared. My Beacon finally came in as well, so I get to give that a day in court.
Was your beacon part of your original order or was it a separate purchase?

Nice video, you will find the point and drag feature of the Beacon very useful.

Nice video, you will find the point and drag feature of the Beacon very useful.

That is definitely a huge selling point. I plan on using the beacon by itself, without my phone connected. Curious to see how hand landing is with the beacon.

It’s easy. Enter the steering mode, fly it to a clear area near you. Push and hold the red square until it enters the landing mode, the main camera will look down and the S2 will slowly descend. Place your hand towards the back half of the battery and let it settle into your hand.

At first I started the landing process 15-20 feet up, now that I’m comfortable I start about 8-10 feet.

It’s easy. Enter the steering mode, fly it to a clear area near you. Push and hold the red square until it enters the landing mode, the main camera will look down and the S2 will slowly descend. Place your hand towards the back half of the battery and let it settle into your hand.

At first I started the landing process 15-20 feet up, now that I’m comfortable I start about 8-10 feet.
Thanks for the pointers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup