Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

What causes the spot in all my skydio 2 videos?

MeadowLark McLemon

Reaction score
Ive noticed they all have this dark spot you see at 7 o'clock. It's been like that since day one. I never crashed or abused this UAS. But, there is no one else complaining about this. So, it must not be that common of a problem. Any Idea what would cause this?

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Have not seen a similar reported "dark spot" like this in any of the other Skydio forums/websites.

Even with all the business closings because of the virus warnings, I'd still email Skydio and attach more than one video and still shot to show the problem

At least that way you'll be on record and get into a queue for when they reopen their facility.

MeadowLark McLemon

Reaction score
Did you inspect the lens?
I did not inspect the lens until an hour ago. After a good cleaning the spot is still there. The lens looks fine. But, I'm no watchmaker either. Sorry it took so long to get back to you all. This corona thing is giving me fits. I'll report the matter to the skydio people and let you know what they think.

Lifeisfun

Reaction score
I did not inspect the lens until an hour ago. After a good cleaning the spot is still there. The lens looks fine. But, I'm no watchmaker either. Sorry it took so long to get back to you all. This corona thing is giving me fits. I'll report the matter to the skydio people and let you know what they think.
That's unfortunate, I'm sure they will take care of you once they will be able to ship again.

JEarl

Reaction score
That's a definite problem with your camera, my Skydio2 doesn't have anything like that. Like @Lifeisfun said, contact Skydio and they should be able to swap/fix it for you.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eric