Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone get shipping info yet?

Just curious, what day did each of you place the order? Mine was 1-4, first day of announcement.

Skydio 2+ with Pro kit

Edit:
Jan 4, 7:24 pm

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger as soon as the website / YouTube announcement went live.

Done the whole day 1 / batch 1 thing 2 years ago which they sold out within 24 hours

Obviously back then they had more production bottlenecks, but it still took 2.5 months to receive it in the US

I want the new drone ASAP

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Awesome! Keep us posted, looking forward to reading your first experience with the new model 😊

Really nice and congratulations.

Please let us posted.
I did not get a lot of time to fly before I lost the sunlight, but I am 1000% impressed. My experience in my neighborhood was that the signal was MUCH improved. My concerns after watching the Billie Kyle youtube are not founded in reality. This is a great drone and I am happy.

Tomorrow I may be able to find the time to do more with Keyframes, but either way, it is so nice to have something to look forward to.

One obsevation, the gimbal appears to stick out more from the body than the S2. A noticeable larger gap, but still fits case ok. I was kind of surprised to see that. Build quality and feel is excellent, and I really appreciate their packaging efforts too.

I did not get a lot of time to fly before I lost the sunlight, but I am 1000% impressed. My experience in my neighborhood was that the signal was MUCH improved. My concerns after watching the Billie Kyle youtube are not founded in reality. This is a great drone and I am happy.

Tomorrow I may be able to find the time to do more with Keyframes, but either way, it is so nice to have something to look forward to.
good to hear, for me the range and connectivity was my biggest concern. glad you are finding it much improved!

One obsevation, the gimbal appears to stick out more from the body than the S2. A noticeable larger gap, but still fits case ok. I was kind of surprised to see that. Build quality and feel is excellent, and I really appreciate their packaging efforts too.
Hey Tony,
This is interesting observation. Do you have a prior case that you had purchased for the S2, and the S2+ fits ok? If that is the case then the body is smaller or gimbal is smaller? Not that ir matters but just interesting no one has mentioned or observed before you.

I hope todays the day it gets sent. I ordered the pro and today is day 7 business days. I know what I’ll do!! I’ll check my emails a hundred times today. That should help 😂

I hope todays the day it gets sent. I ordered the pro and today is day 7 business days. I know what I’ll do!! I’ll check my emails a hundred times today. That should help 😂
I like you, checking email and Shop app constantly 😊. I ordered same day of release but late in the day 1-4 7:24 pm, today (not counting first day or weekend) makes it 8 working days.

Hopefully, like you and many others get that email indicating delivery date 😉

Reactions: Cory Wallace

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup